Saturday 2 March 2013

Epping Forest Gifford Wood Walking Route - Walks And Walking

Epping Forest Gifford Wood Walking Route - Walks And Walking

A 5 mile Epping Forest walk to Gifford Wood including an extended 10 mile walking route - Walks And Walking. More here http://www.walksandwalking.com/


Walks And Walking – Essex Walks Epping Forest Gifford Wood Walking Route
It has been months since I have been able to make the short trip up to Epping Forest because of all the rain, snow and family commitments but with the weather and my diary finally clear I jumped on the tube and made my way up to Theydon Bois.
Since I received the Epping Forest Focus Spring 2013 newsletter I have been itching to do their new Gifford Wood Appeal walking route. ‘A circular walk crossing both Forest and Buffer Land, including the latest addition to Epping Forest, Gifford Wood.’ As the starting point was in Lodge Road, and with no lift or use of the car, I decided to start the walk at Theydon Bois London Underground Station and turn their 5 mile walking route into a 10 mile one.

No comments: